With the world’s ever expanding global marketplace and the current trend for companies to outsource, moving goods quickly and efficiently utilizing Customs Brokerage services is a critical part of any successful supply chain solution
Customs brokers at Freight Systems International provide a full spectrum of customs brokerage services that reduce the risks associated with importing and exporting goods and accelerates the transport of goods across borders.
Our in-house customs brokerage personnel can prepare import and export documents in accordance with customs regulations, laws, and procedures, offer counsel regarding commodity, tax rates, duties, and import and export restrictions. Additionally, our team can arrange payments for taxes, storage, duties, freight, bonds, and other incurred expenses.
At Freight Systems, we integrate your customs requirements into a broader supply chain solution that’s supported by our operations team. In-house brokers focus on the accurate and timely processing of all shipments to ensure goods in transit are moving smoothly and efficiently from point A to point B.
Customs Clearance and Compliance
- Freezone Documentation (FZE)
- Temporary Importation Under Bond (TIB)
- Carnet Processing
- Import Customs Brokerage
- Post Entry Services
- Bond Processing
- Import Security Filing (10+2)
- Rates and space consultation
- All entry types processing: Import, Temp Import, Import for ReExport, Carnet, Bonded, Duty Exemption and Foreign Trade Zone Documentation
- Post Entry Adjustments, Supplemental Information Letters, Information Requests, Refund Requests and Voluntary Tenders
- Participating Government Entry Adherence
- ISF – Import Security Filing
- Harmonized Tariff Classifications and Line Reviews (Reasonable Care)
Value Added Services
- Centralized customs clearance
- Distribution centre operation
- Just-in-time inventory
- Product postponement
- Spares and returns logistics
- Door to Door
- Sea-Air / Air-Air / Air-Sea
- Airfreight consolidation
- Packaging and Labeling
- Customs Documents Preparation
A single point of contact and rapid response times
With an Freight Systems Customs solution in place, our global network has access to all required documentation, 24/7, which helps eliminate any unnecessary delays or unforeseen problems along the way, and makes your supply chain solution that much more successful.
Whether it’s providing on-line documentation and visibility 24/7, proactive notification, or staying abreast of new regulations, your Freight Systems Customer Support Associate can help you find the answer.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Freight Systems ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.